Friday 31 December 2010

Result of the battle and WIP shotgun veterans

So it's been a while since I last posted and have a little bit to update on. I've been quite busy with work but did manage to get a quick battle in with 500 points of my Lycerians, which I won! A good start to the Imperial Guard, I played a space marine player who, after five turns of my chimera mounted melta veterans turning his transport and men into slag and my plasma equipped ccs blasting anything that survived apart my opponent unconditionally surrendered after realising there was no way he could wipe me off the three out of four objectives which I had hunkered down in.

My next project is to convert all my melta veterans in to shotgun wielding, meltabomb toting, demo charge throwing killing machines. Everyone except the special weapons have been given a shotgun and meltabombs with a backpack and over the next week or so I hope to craft some "Assault armour" for them (still counts as flak armour but will make them look cooler, like veterans should.)
Heres a couple of pictures of them so far;

The full Squad

Sergeant Marston and his Powerfist

Another shot of the serge 

My custom built Demo Charge

Demo Charge guy from front

The Two Backpack types I've used (From the HWS sprue)


Have a happy New Year Everyone
Lycerian High Command

No comments:

Post a Comment