Friday 17 December 2010

A little bit of metal..

So today was pay day, we went christmas shopping to get a few last minute bits and pieces. In my local GW I saw a chimera staring at me, "Buy me!" It screamed at me, and who am I to second guess the machine spirit of such a noble vehicle. Very quick update as My test figures are still in early stages of colour scheme development but my list now has the following added to it;

Chimera "Old Lupus"
Heavy Bolter
Multi-laser
Heavy Stubber

This now takes me up to a nice 500 points, got work up until christmas eve but will be working on the colour scheme in any spare time I have in the evenings. Got a 500 point match set up for just after christmas so will get my army painted up and some pictures added to here before then.

Thought of the day - If we have no faith, we have already lost.

For The Emperor

Paradill

No comments:

Post a Comment